Ludlow Food Centre is a unique eclectic business (comprising of an artisan farm shop, production units, gift shop, café and 14 bed hotel) and has been recognised for many years as one of the UK’s leading independent food retailer and producer. To enable us to develop our business further we are looking for a talented marketing manager to join our award winning team.
The successful candidate’s role would include but not be limited to:
• Researching and analysing market trends
• Identifying target markets and how to reach them
• The creation and implementation of marketing and social media strategies
• Planning campaigns Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns
• Developing a range of marketing content (currently Adobe Cloud & Mailchimp)
• Liaising with external media
• Devising, implementing and managing the marketing calendar
• Being knowledable of the current industry and produce reports of your insight.
You should have proven successful marketing experience (candidates with retail and hospitality experience will be preferred) along with a strong knowledge of digital marketing. Enthusiasm, determination and an ability to communicate effectively at all levels along with an ability to work independently or as part of a team are pre requisites for the role.
We will consider applications from people who want to work full time, part time, and who want flexible hours. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from people of all ages.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and documented evidence of eligibility will be required during the recruiting process.
For more details and a full job specification please telephone 01584 856000 or for an application form please click here , or apply in writing with a full Curriculum Vitae to:
The Personnel Manager
Ludlow Food Centre Limited