Win tickets for this year's Ludlow Food Festival!
Ludlow Food Centre has teamed up with the organisers of Ludlow Food Festival to give away a free family ticket*!
Taking place from Friday 9 – Sunday 11 September 2016, Ludlow Food Festival is in a class of its own, now in its 21st year. Ludlow Food Centre is among one of the 150 local artisans and producers there across the weekend.
We’re giving you the chance to win a Family Ticket for entry on Sunday, September 11, with demos from Richard Bainbridge of Benedicts Restaurant and a number of local chefs at the top of their game.
To win follow either (or both!) of these simple steps:
1) Like Ludlow Food Centre on Facebook
2) Find the competition post on our Facebook page
3) Comment on the post with #LUDLOWFOOD
4) Share the competition post with your friends!
1) Follow Ludlow Food Centre (@ludlowfoodcentr) on Twitter
2) Find the competition post on our Twitter profile
3) Reply to the post with @ludlowfoodcentr #LUDLOWFOOD
4) Retweet the competition post to your followers
We will be picking a winner at random at 1pm on Friday, September 2, so get sharing…and good luck!
*Family ticket will be valid for Sunday, 11 September only. Ticket cannot be exchanged for entry on any other day. The winner will be chosen at random by Ludlow Food Centre. By entering you agree that your contact details will be passed on to the organisers at Ludlow Food Festival to organise collection of tickets. Call Ceri at Ludlow Food Centre on 01584 856000 (ext. 104), or e-mail email@example.com, for further details.